Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wade's Future


With a horrific record of 11-45, is this the right time to say "Rest?" With Wade playing nowhere near 100 percent, Wade has no plans to sit out and continues to play at his usual 35-40 minutes a game. Riley had offered Wade to sit out but Wade said he would continue to push through the discomfort out of respect to his teammates. He also said he will be participating the summer Olympics.

But should he continue playing with his sore knee and shoulder? The answer is "No" because he needs to get back to the old Flash we all accustomed to. Next year will be a exciting year for the Heat. If we are lucky to get a Michael Beasley or Derrick Rose type of player here; a lot will change and he needs to be ready. There will be a lot of off-season moves this summer with huge names, so there's something to be excited about. But we understand because there's still season ticket holders that wants to see them win. But I still think he should sit out maybe with 5-10 more games remaining because I want to see Flash is Flash again next year with a new team.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fredster,

    I saw your comment on my post, and I'd be glad to link with your blog. I'll be waiting for you to add me on your Favorite Blog Section, and I'll do the same. Thx

    Diego

    ReplyDelete